Follow the given steps to change your password:
- Log in to your mySecondTeacher account using your current email address and password.
- Click on the top right icon of mySecondTeacher or your profile picture.
- Select “My Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of the page, click on the “Password” tab.
- Enter your current password in the “Password” field.
- Enter your new password in the “New Password” field. Please make sure your new password is strong and unique, containing a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Confirm your new password by re-entering it in the “Confirm New Password” field.
- Click on “Save Changes” to save your new password.
Your password is not being accepted because you might have entered an incorrect user Login ID or password.
- To ensure that your user login ID and password are correct, please make sure that the Caps Lock is turned off and that you are typing your password in the correct format.
- If you are still encountering issues, you may be prompted to complete a captcha verification to confirm that you are a human user and not a bot attempting to gain unauthorized access to the system.
- If you continue to experience problems accessing your account, please click on the “forgot password” option to reset your password.
- You can also contact our support team via phone at 9801010155/9801010144, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please follow the steps below to recover your mySecondTeacher account password:
- Go to the mySecondTeacher login page and click on “Forgot Your Password?”.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click on the “Reset Password” button. Make sure to tick the “I am not a robot” box.
- You will receive an email with a password reset link.
- Click on the “Reset Password” button in the email and you will be redirected to the reset password page on mySecondTeacher.
- Enter your new password in the “New Password” field and click on “Save Changes”.
- You can now log in to your account using your new password.
If you have forgotten your email address, please contact our platform support team through the live chat service on the bottom-right corner of the homepage for assistance.