We recommend using a personal email address registered with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, or other similar email providers to create your mySecondTeacher profile. This ensures that you have full control over your account and can easily recover your account in case of any issues.
However, if your school/college has subscribed to mySecondTeacher and provided you with an email address, we recommend using that email address for your mySecondTeacher account. This will ensure that you can easily access all the features and benefits provided by your school/college on mySecondTeacher.
Yes, you can modify your profile by clicking on the profile icon in the top-right corner. Please follow these steps to modify your profile:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture icon located in the top-right area of your screen.
- Click on “My Profile”.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see a list of tabs that you can modify, including:
- Basic Information like name, nickname, email, phone number, and profile picture
- Linked Guardian Account
- Linked Social Account’
- Popup Guides
- Select the tab you wish to modify.
- Make the required changes.
- Click on “Save Changes” to save your modifications.