It seems like your account is temporarily locked due to multiple incorrect attempts. Please wait for 10 minutes and then try entering your correct password.
To vastly oversimplify things, sometimes there’s a difference between the version of a website cached—i.e., stored—on your computer and the version that you’re loading from the web. This conflict can lead to weird glitches, and clearing your cache can help when nothing else seems to. mySecondTeacher is a vast website where the developers team is continuously updating the platform and the content teams are updating the contents dynamically. Therefore, clearing cache can optimize surfing for a smoother experience.
Cache clearing steps in the Chrome browser are as follow:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All Time.
5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
Cache clearing steps in Safari browser are as follows:
1. Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
2. Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
3. Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache. Note: You may also want to clear your browser history.